birding-aus

Sabine's Gull at Derby - daily update

Subject: Sabine's Gull at Derby - daily update
From: "Peter Barrand" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:28:21 +1000

  Hi all
  The Sabine's Gull returned to the freshwater wetland today but did not
  follow its usual pattern.
  We located the bird at the western end of the area at 1109. It
  remained for 45 minutes  then flew north as usual. It returned at 1406
  - departing 17 minutes later - flying low. We searched the saline
  wetland to the north and found the bird feeding - was still there when
  we left at 1550.
  Regards
  Peter Barrand

Find lost friends & family online! [1]Search for free.