birding-aus

Mike Carter's Aus Tally

To: "John Harris" <>
Subject: Mike Carter's Aus Tally
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:23:28 +1000
Dear Readers

I would like to clarify a couple of points

1. Mike's total is 784 species (since the Lapwing) - I am fairly sure this is correct

2. The Birding-Aus message limit is 20Kb per message, which is more than enough for listing my miserable total of 413, and probably even my world list of 826, which as fate would have it is exactly double my Aussie list. Can anyone else claim such a record? I should probably retire with that statistic intact, but I hope to add one more to both lists this evening if that Grass Owl does the right thing.

Cheers

Russell

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner