birding-aus

Mike Carters Aus Tally

To: "Ausbird" <>
Subject: Mike Carters Aus Tally
From: "Bob Ashford" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:01:05 +1000
Hi birders
I write a small tongue in cheek column about birding for a local rag
(readership 3 or, if my mother's had a good day, 4)

Ive been reading the GHL saga with interest and saw that Mike Carter had
something like 768 species on his Aus list. Mind boggling really.

If Mike, or someone who knows, can tell me exactly how many hes seen I would be
very grateful. Mike, its all very complimentary - and its not really a column
its a submission for Birding Sainthood.

Tks
Bob Ashford
Berry