birding-aus

Cat Control

To: "'Terry Bishop'" <>, "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Cat Control
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:41:47 +0930
Sure, responsible domestic cat ownership would be a great leap forward,
but the fact remains that MOST cat owners are NOT responsible and are
not concerned at all about their cat's behaviour. They just have them
and let them roam at large, oblivious to any harm they may be causing.
The only way to stop these people being irresponsible with their cats is
to prohibit domestic ownership of cats. This would at least remove the
supply of new cats going feral. Then we need a programme of feral cat
elimination by whatever means it takes.

Tony,