birding-aus

Sean Dooley on Air

To: <>
Subject: Sean Dooley on Air
From: "alan morris" <>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:52:39 +1000
Hi Birders,

As mentioned by Sean Dooley in a recent posting, he was guest speaker at the regular meeting of the Central Coast Group of Birding NSW, last Tuesday night 23/5/06. Prior to the meeting Sean and I were interviewed by Scott Levi on Central Coast Radio ABC FM 92.5, and this interview was played on Wednesday 24/5/06 from 1402-1427 hrs, ie the interview ran for 25 minutes. So having being present during the interview, then listened to his talk at CCGBNSW and then listened again as the radio interview was played, I had heard his stories three times and it was just as entertaining as when I first heard them!

For the technos, I am sure that you can get onto the ABC's web page and read a summary of the talk or actually hear the talk!

Full credit to Allan Benson who organised for Sean to join us on the night. We had the best role up for any of our meetings (74 people present) and people from Cumberland BOC (Sydney) and Hunter BOC (Newcastle) were also present to meet Sean. It was great night, no one went home disappointed.

We were all so pleased that Sean made his time available for us. I also got to show Sean the Tuggerah STW, the 7th STW that he had visited in 10 days!!

Alan Morris