birding-aus

Advise on effects of recycled water on native veg & fauna

Subject: Advise on effects of recycled water on native veg & fauna
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:38:15 +1000
I agree, recycled water has received an unnecessarily bad rap in the past.
There's no reason that it can't be as clean as the water we get from
Warragamba, or even from Mt Franklin. Don't forget that the water that you
are drinking, from any source, has probably been through quite a few bodies
and water systems throughout it's life, and shows no I'll effects. Water is
only as good as it's cleaning process, and they're pretty serious about
recycled water, so you needn't worry.

--
Evan Beaver
Lapstone, Blue Mountains, NSW