birding-aus

Werribee TP

Subject: Werribee TP
From: Darryl Morgan <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:54:32 +1100
No problems, just so that it's a bit more clearer. When I said that I entered via South Rd, that means I came off the freeway on the South Rd entrance :)

Out of interest, I know I've seen on somebodies map of Werribee Treatment Plant that Farm and South Rd are public access roads but have opening hours from 6am-9pm. Is this true, or do you need a WTP permit even for these roads aswell? The reason I asked this is because I went to the very end of South Rd and it said that it's a permit only rd. I don't have a permit and usually go with friends when I go. However I do occassionally like to go down to Farm and South Rd to check out the raptors that seem to like the area so it'd be a shame if it was permit only.

Regards
Darryl

Ingwersen, Dean wrote:

Nice one - we missed them, but I'll be keeping my eyes open next time.  Thanks.
Cheers, Dean