birding-aus

EXTREME BIRDING

To: "'Jennifer Spry'" <>
Subject: EXTREME BIRDING
From: "Edwin Vella" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:06:54 +1100
Hi Jen

Yes David and I certainly forgot the high temperatures whilst seeing a
lot of excellent birds on our recent outback trip.

It is certainly a great time of the year to watch a good variety of
birds come to drink in dams at any time of the day. We found that birds
could still be seen even in the prime heat of the day.

Edwin