birding-aus

Ethno-ornithology Symposium at AOC 2005 available

To: "Birding Aus " <>, "Middle East Bird net " <>
Subject: Ethno-ornithology Symposium at AOC 2005 available
From: "Robert Gosford" <>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:16:46 +1100

Dear all,

Following the successful Ethno-ornithology Symposium held at the 3rd Australasian Ornithological Conference earlier this month at Blenheim, New Zealand I have prepared an Update that discusses the conduct of the Symposium and post-Symposium discussion and copies of Abstracts of the oral presentations. Some recommendations for the future and links to relevant sites are also included.

If you would like a copy of this Update please send a return message or contact me directly.

Thanks and best wishes for whatever season you are celebrating.

Robert A. Gosford

M. Phil. candidate

Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies

Australian National University

Canberra ACT 0200

Mob: 0419483760

Email 1: