birding-aus

The Big Twitch- Review in Sydney morning herald Spectrum 5/11/05

To: <>
Subject: The Big Twitch- Review in Sydney morning herald Spectrum 5/11/05
From: "Judy Philip" <>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:28:02 +1030
Confession time from me.

Having sat on the edge of my seat for the whole year of the Big Twitch (as
it appeared on Birding-Aus - would he, wouldn't he!), I now have to confess
that I've just started reading The Big Twitch for the THIRD time!!

No, I've not met Sean.  Though, if only I'd known, he was there at Salisbury
Oval in Adelaide (after a twitching flight) to see the Franklins Gull - an
exotic species which behaved like any normal horrid greedy noisy seagull.

Thank you Sean for a fantastic book.

Judy