birding-aus

Re: Preliminary Results for NSW & ACT 2005 Twitchathon

To: "Mick Roderick" <>, <>, <>
Subject: Re: Preliminary Results for NSW & ACT 2005 Twitchathon
From: "Gosper Carl" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 08:47:21 +1000
Congratulations to the winning (and high-scoring) teams from the twitchathon.
But, I can't help but add my 2 cent's worth here...in the name of historical
accuracy of course!

A long time age (1997 I think), far away from the Hunter, another team scored
210+. The "No imported chicken meat on our kebabs, thank you" team got 211.
Unfortunately, we only attempted this particular route once.

Cheers
Carl Gosper