birding-aus

IRG: Job for everyone

To: <>
Subject: IRG: Job for everyone
From: "Raymundo Cameron" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:54:04 -0400
Good day sir/madam,

We inform you about new vacancies in our company.

Do you want to start a successful carrier right now without any entrance fees,
without buying goods or involving other people? Do you want to start a
successful career in financial sphere without economical education or special
experience? Do you want to work at home? If it is so, this suggestion is for
you!
Our company is ready to offer you the chance. At this moment we are enlarging
our staff and you have a chance to become a member of our team and get
additional earnings spending 2 - 3 hours per week. But it isn.t all. We can
send you a long term contract if you prove us your reliability.

Our company.s name is IRG "Italy Representative Group". Our company is new and
fast developing in the USA commercial holding. We work with clients and
companies from all over the world and now we are looking for talents in the
USA. Our firm is founded in 1993 and our head office is located in Viale Praco
de Medici 37 00148 Roma, Italy.

You can earn up to 5000 USD per month, taking into the account the fact that
you will work at home, have a flexible working schedule, simple and small
amount of work.You will receive 7 % from the sum of payment for this service
(you just take this sum out of the total amount of money you get).

To qualify, you MUST:

1. Be at least 21.
2. Check your email several times a day (each hour
if possible).
3. You need to respond immediately to emails.
4. Be responsible, hard working and communicable.
5. Be able to answer phone calls.

If you are interested in our suggestion please e-mail to our manager
Laurie Fantauzzi <>

Regards,
"Italy Representative Group"