birding-aus

New & antiquarian books from Pensoft Publishers - CHRISTMAS OFFER!

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: New & antiquarian books from Pensoft Publishers - CHRISTMAS OFFER!
From: "Pensoft Publishers" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:14:39 +0300
PENSOFT Publishers
Sofia & Moscow-based Academic Publishers and Booksellers
Acad. G.Bonchev Str. Bl. 6, 1113 Sofia Bulgaria
Tel: +359-2-9674070
Fax: +359-2-9674071
E-mail:
Pensoft Online Bookshop: WWW.PENSOFT.NET
field. You may change the scope of your interests for future mailings at
http://www.pensoft.net/bookeast/first.htm.

WHY NOT PUBLISH YOUR CONFERENCE'S PRODEEDINGS, BOOK OR MONOGRAPH WITH US?
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT http://www.pensoft.net/offers/index.html

YOUR BOOKEAST REPORT CONTAINS:

Zoology: Birds (6 titles)

ZOOLOGY: BIRDS

* NEW! *
BIRDS OF MOSCOW CITY AND OF THE MOSCOW REGION - 2002 (PTITSY MOSKVY I
PODMOSKOV'YA - 2002).
Kalyakin, MV, 2004
210x140, 8 col photos, b/w graphs, tabs, paperback
In Russian. 270 pp. EUR 29.00
A compendium of the birds of Moscow City and its environs, central Russia,
as of 2002.
To order online: http://www.pensoft.net/notes/12618.stm

* NEW! *
ORNITHOLOGIA, VOL. 31. ISSN 0474-7313.
Gavrilov, VM (Ed.), 2004
295x200, tabs, b/w graphs, paperback
In Russian, title, contents and summaries in English. 314 pp. EUR 34.00
A collection of 17 papers, mostly in Russian but a few also in English, on
various aspects of ornithology in Russia (faunistics, distribution, ecology,
migrations, conservation, etc.).
To order online: http://www.pensoft.net/notes/12616.stm

CASARCA, NO. 9 (KAZARKA, NO. 9). BULLETIN OF THE GOOSE, SWAN AND DUCK STUDY
GROUP OF NORTHERN EURASIA.
Syroechkovsky, EE, Jr (Ed.), 2003
200x143, b/w graphs, tabs, paperback
In Russian, title, contents and summaries in English. 440 pp. EUR 29.00
A collection of papers on various aspects of ornithology in Northern
Eurasia.
To order online: http://www.pensoft.net/notes/12697.stm

* NEW! *
ARCTIC BIRDS, NO. 4.
Soloviov, M\Tomkovich, P (Ed.), 2002
295x210, col and b/w figs, maps, graphs, tabs, hardback
In English. 48 pp. EUR 10.00
A survey of the breeding conditions for Arctic birds in 2001.
To order online: http://www.pensoft.net/notes/12531.stm

* NEW! *
PROBLEMS OF TURKMENISTAN'S ORNITHOLOGY (PROBLEMY ORNITOLOGII TURKMENISTANA).
Amanova,MB/et al (Ed.), 2002
205x148, tabs, paperback
In Russian. 124 pp. EUR 27.00
A collection of papers on the biology and ecology of birds in Turkmenistan,
Central Asia.
To order online: http://www.pensoft.net/notes/12546.stm

ARCTIC BIRDS, NO. 2. NEWSLETTER OF INTERNATIONAL BREEDING CONDITIONS SURVEY.
Soloviov, M\Tomkovich, P (Ed.), 2000
295x210, col and b/w figs, maps, graphs, tabs, paperback
In English. 24 pp. EUR 8.00
A survey of the breeding conditions for Arctic birds in 1999.
To order online: http://www.pensoft.net/notes/12532.stm

**********

HOW TO ORDER:

To order any of the books detailed in this issue of Pensoft's BookEast Email
Alerting Service simply email or fax or send us by regular mail a list of
titles of the items you require quoting your name
address and payment method. An  Order Form and payment instructions are
provided for your convenience at the end of this message. You may also order
through our online bookshop at www.pensoft.net.

To avoid delays in despatch, overseas customers are kindly reccommended to
order airmail shipment of the books!

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Credit card payment is possible by VISA/Eurocard/Mastercard/Diners Club
Int./JCB Cards. Please send us your card number cardholder's name and expiry
date by fax (+359-2-9674071) or through regular mail. Sending the card
details separated in two different email messages is also possible. For
MASTERCARD/EUROCARD is necessary to send a signed authorisation (free text)
by fax or letter, to charge the respective sum. For VISA your address is
also necessary. Credit card payment is preferable for sums less than EURO
500.

Payment can be remitted also by either a Bank/Commercial/Personal Cheque or
International Money Order to be sent to the publisher's address in Sofia
Bulgaria. Checks can be issued in USD or EUR. Please send checks by
registered mail!

Payment is also possible by bank-to-bank transfer to be sent to Dr. Lyubomir
Penev/PENSOFT bank account 1160143417 (US$) or 1460143402 (EUR)
RAIFFEISENBANK (BULGARIA) AD 18/20 Gogol Str. 1504 Sofia Bulgaria. We advise
to wire bank transfers in EURO or US dollars trough  one of the following
Raiffeisen's corresponding banks: CORESTATES BANK INTL. 180 Maiden Lane New
York NY 10038 USA or CHASE MANHATTAN BANK 4 New York Plaza 15th Fl. New York
USA. For transfers in EUR we advise to use the Raiffeisen's corresponding
banks RAIFFEISEN ZENTRALBANK OESTERREICH AG S.W.I.F.T. code RZBAATWW or
DEUTSCHE BANK AG FRANKFURT/MAIN S.W.I.F.T. code DEUTDEFF or COMMERZBANK AG
FRANKFURT/MAIN S.W.I.F.T. C ode COBADEFF. The bank-to-bank transfer is the
most secure way for sums larger than EURO 1500. To ensure your order is not
delayed and to save extra costs to both you and Pensoft please cover all
bank charges for bant-to-bank payments with no charges forwarded!

*****

ORDER FORM

Please send me the following titles:

Title:__________________________________________ Qty:___ Price:______

Title:__________________________________________ Qty:___ Price:______

Title:__________________________________________ Qty:___ Price:______

Subtotal:     _________:-_____

Postage & packing charge EUR 5.00 (for order value under EUR 35.00) EUR 7.00
(for orders between EUR 35.01 and 50.00) EUR 9 (orders between EUR 50.01 and
100.00) EUR 16 (orders between EUR 100.01 and 200.00) and 10 % of the net
order value for orders over EUR 200.00
Postage and Packing:   _________:-_____

Total:   _________:-_____

Order and payment details:

Name: ________________________________________________
Street: ________________________________________________
City & Country & ZIP: _______________________________
Tel & Fax number:__________________________________

[] Please debit my VISA/Mastercard/Eurorcard/Diners/JCB
number:_________________________ Expiry date ______   Signature
__________________________

I wish to pay for the above ordered items by credit card and I am aware of
the smallprint specifically about credit cards an address above matches the
credit card. I am using my credit card according to the agreement I have
with the credit card company.

[] Cheque/Eurocheque/Bank draft enclosed for USD _______

[] An International Postal Giro has been sent for USD _______

[] A transfer has been made to your bank account (Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria)
for US$/EUR ________

of interest according to the subject classification below and submit the
message back to us.

[] Zoology: Insects & Spiders
[] Zoology: Other invertebrates
[] Zoology: Fishes
[] Zoology: Amphibians & Reptiles
[] Zoology: Birds
[] Zoology: Mammals
[] Botany: All subjects
[] Botany: Non-vascular plants
[] Botany: Vascular plants
[] Freshwater & Marine Biology
Aquatic Ecology
[] General Biology & Ecology
[] Environmental Studies & Nature Conservation
[] Palaeontology
[] Geology
[] Agriculture
[] Medical & Health Sciences
[] Mathematics & Physics
[] Chemistry
[] History & Archaeology
[] Sociology
[] Political Science & Philosophy
[] Lingusitics & Slavic Studies
[] Literature
[] Folklore & Customs
[] Business & Economics
[] Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
[] Additional Subjects / Comments:

Your Name:  ______________________

ATTENTION PLEASE! THIS EMAIL LIST HAS BEEN COMPOSED MOSTLY OF CUSTOMERS
WHO WISH TO RECEIVE OUR EMAIL BULLETIN. HOWEVER, IT IS POSSIBLE, THAT
EMAILS FROM OTHER SOURCES HAVE ALSO BEEN INCLUDED, I.E. FROM LISTS WE
PURCHASED FROM TNE NET OR LIST PROVIDED BY AUTHORS AND/OR COLLEAGUES.

THEREFORE, WE KINDLY ASK ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE THIS
EMAIL BULLETIN ANYMORE, TO SEND US A "REMOVE" MESSAGE OR TO USE THE
REMOVAL MECHANISM SITUATED BELOW!

WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE! WE WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR EITHER
REMOVING OR CONFIRMING PRESENCE OF YOUR EMAIL IN OUR MAILING LIST!