birding-aus

Desirable N. Qld property

To: <>
Subject: Desirable N. Qld property
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 06:27:17 +1000
I have received an email from a friend telling me that a desirable 'nature'
property is on the market. He writes:

   "For your information, John Winter is auctioning (on 1 October) his great
rainforest property near Ravenshoe.  He has moved to another location
further west.  It's a lovely patch of rainforest, plus a house that
reaches right up into the tree canopy.  It would be a tremendous
location for anyone interested in working on mammals and birds.  If your
Group has any members with lots of spare money, you could pass it on to
them."

If anyone wishes to follow up on this, contact me privately off the list and
I'll get the relevant details.

Syd Curtis