birding-aus

Black-necked Stork at Illawong follow-up

Subject: Black-necked Stork at Illawong follow-up
From: "Peter Ewin" <>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:17:56 +1000
Sorry about the delayed response but this is the first chance I have had at a computer today. Went to Oatley Park yesterday at lunchtime and scanned the mud-flats in the Georges River for the Black-necked Stork from various locations. Good views across the whole river but unfortunately no bird. Neither Deb nor I were at work today so I don't know if it reappeared. If Deb does see it again I will let anyone that is interested know.
Cheers,
Peter