birding-aus

Malaysian birding trip

To: <>
Subject: Malaysian birding trip
From: "Ken Cross" <>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:47:03 +1000
Hello all,
This message is to advise that a 'not-for-profit' birding tour to
Peninsular Malaysia is being organised for a two week period leaving
Brisbane on the evening of Thursday 8 September 2005 and returning two
weeks later. We will be visiting the main birding destinations of Kuala
Selangor [Coastal habitats], Fraser's Hill [montane rainforest] and
Taman Negara [lowland rainforest] plus other sites for shorter time
periods. Our final day in Malaysia will be a free day within the city of
Kuala Lumpur.

Particularly if you are a birder in northern NSW or southern QLD and
would like to know more please contact me for more info.

Thanks,
Ken Cross

07 54457881
1 Daymar Road