birding-aus

Our birding in Australia: game over...

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Our birding in Australia: game over...
From: "Simon Plat" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:26:47 +0100
Hi all,

with regret I announce our last log on birding in Australia that has been
published on my website (www.splatzone.nl >> downside up). All chapters can
now be read as a kind of a preliminary trip report. We had a great time over
at your place. You can read about the birding results in the "Epiloque".

We like to thank everybody that helped making this trip such a succes,
during the preparation and especially during the trip itself! Within a few
months I will have completed a trip report with detailed site descritions
and more pics.

many greetings from a cold, windy and rainy Holland

Simon Plat
The Netherlands
www.splatzone.nl