birding-aus

Sporting birds

Subject: Sporting birds
From: Carol Probets <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:20:07 +1100
Mark and all,

I assume that all the references in the article to "hit0bird" are due to some quirk of computer language translation and these should read just "bird". I love the statement in the last paragraph:

"....if you bring birds into your life, you find that on a regular basis your mind soars, your spirits rise and your heart takes wing."

So true.

Carol