birding-aus

URGENT TRANSFER AND INVESTMENT FOR FUTURE

Subject: URGENT TRANSFER AND INVESTMENT FOR FUTURE
From: william moko <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:21:12 -0800 (PST)
FROM:DR.WILLIAM  MOKO .
SOUTH AFRICA.

  Dear

My name is DR.WILLIAM  MOKO , I am a senior government official in the department of works and housing of the Republic of South Africa. A reliable friend of mine who assured me of your reliability and trust in handling official matters gave your contact to me. Based on this introduction,
I have the same view of mutual understanding and trust that you will be reliable and capable enough to assist me in this project, but pending when I hear from you particularly.I was the chairman of the board in charge of the award, execution and supervision of all contracts in the department of works and Housing ministry. In 1998, I personally monitored and supervised the award of contract for the supply of building materials and construction of ultra modernshopping complexes and low cost housing units in the Eastern Cape, North and East gate of the Natal province.

Myself and two of my colleagues, serving in the board, deliberately inflated and over invoiced the contract sum, leaving an excess US$30,500 000.00 (thirty million five hundred thousand united states dollars). At the completion of the contract, the real contract sum was paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess,which we reported to the federal Government that it belonged to the subcontractor that handled part of the original contract. But the company we submitted as the beneficiary was a non-existing foreign company, which was a purported attempt by us to divert the money for our private use.

Right now this amount is due for payment and is floating in the treasury not attached to anyone. We are only three people who know the origin of this fund. But we cannot claim it by ourselves therefore we are looking for a trust worthy foreign company individual whose name we can use to claim the money and subsequently transfer the money to any account that may be furnished, with whom we will share the money, that is why we contacted you for assistance.

This is strictly a business deal, but it is 100% risk free and secure as we are going to use our official positions to source all necessary approvals legitimizing the contract as genuinely executed by you, and copies of the approval documents will be sent to you before the transfer as proof of origin of transfer, proving the funds to be clean and free of any illicit trade, drug and money laundering.

All necessary arrangement has been put in place in all relevant departments for immediate approval of this payment once any account is submitted. For your co-operation, we have agreed to give to you 25 % of the entire amount on conclusion of the transaction, 72% will be kept for three of us for investment in your country while 3% will be used to settle for any miscellaneous expenditure incurred in the process of transfer.

Please if you are interested in this proposal, I want you to respond immediately on the above E-mail address for further information and instruction on how to proceed. This transaction is expected to be completed within 21 working days from the date of receipt of the account information where the money will be transferred.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation Urgent.

Best regards,

DR.WILLIAM  MOKO .

     DR.WILLIAM  MOKO .