birding-aus

NEW YEAR BNAZER||||| /FINAL NOTIFICATION

Subject: NEW YEAR BNAZER||||| /FINAL NOTIFICATION
From: "Mrs.Stella Gommans" <>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 14:23:36 +0100
SUBJECT SUPER ROLLINGS LOTERIJ WINNE PRIJZEN
NEW YEAR EMAIL:LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO (SUPPER ROLLING LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL.)
Ref.IMFD Nnumbe: 666/353/115/NLN
Batch Number: 5641-9331-VH-SD
it is true that your email address was selected through the computer ballot
system, you are a winner
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you today about the result of the Supper Rolling
Lotterij Winners International programs the held on thursday the 4th of
Jenuary, 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 90447167- with
serial number 1198-101 drew lucky numbers7-22-97-11-02-01 which consequently
won in the 1st category, you havetherefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
of EUR1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION EUROS)in cash credited to file REF IMFD
666/353/115/NLN This is from total prize money of EUR50,000,000.00 shared among
the fifty,international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's  we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 40,000 company and 60,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place
every three years. This lottery was promoted by the software corporation
to compensate some few individuals with website and email addresses,  we
hope that with part of your winning you will take part in our next year
EUR50 million international lottery.
To file for your Claim, please contact our
FIDUCIAL AGENT Mr.Andrew Van,Beckar,0F SUPPER ROLLING LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL
TEL: 0031-625-191-704

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than Friday the 28th of
Jenuary.2004.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the
next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change
of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Stella Gommans.
(Lottery Coordinator)
NB.1 MILJOEN EUROS VELE ANDERE FANTASTISCHE EXTRA PRIJZEN
ALSO NOT:THAT THIS PROGRAM IS REGISTERED AND LEGITIMATE AND A FREE PROGRAM.