birding-aus

Alpen-Antique Recruitment.

Subject: Alpen-Antique Recruitment.
From: guenter <>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:38:21 +0000
Dear Mr/Mrs,
    Alpen-Antique GmbH was founded in 1896 year and since that time our company successfully participated in antique items distribution all over the Europe. After opening our website our goods became subject of new customers’ interest from all over the world, especially from Australia.
Brain and Useless.
    We started new campaign selling our goods on-line, but we faced new difficulties connected with payment delivery delays to our account, because of international wire transfers usual 5 business days delay. A decision was made to hire sales representatives capable to receiving payments from the same area where are the customers located.
At this moment we run sales representatives hiring campaign and are glad to propose you this position. You’re welcome to be our representative. Please visit our webpage www.alpen-antique.com/partner.htm describing all aspects of this opportunity and if you’re interested - please send us an email to
foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little."
Sincere regards,
Karl Schallmeiner
Alpen-Antique GmbH

accidents."