birding-aus

Christmas cards

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Christmas cards
From: "Eddie Chapman" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 05:39:06 +0200
Hello,
It will soon be Christmas and time to send a Christmas card to relatives and
friends. At the moment I am doing some research on what species of birds
have been used as motives on Christmas cards. Here in Norway it is the
Bullfinch, Yellowhammer and Robin that are the most frequently used. What I
would be interested in finding out is what species of bird is associated
with Christmas/Christmas cards in Australia. Please reply to me privately so
not to clutter up the list mailbox.

Thanks,and A Merry Christmas.

All the best,
Eddie Chapman, Voss.  Norway.
http://www.birdwatching-in-norway.com
Personal Guiding; Scheduled and Custom Birding Tours - Photo Album: latest
picture Can you help me identify this mammal track?