birding-aus

Please read my deathbed covenant

Subject: Please read my deathbed covenant
From: "STEVEN GREENE." <>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:02:17 +0000
Dear Friend,
 I sincerely hope that after you read this mail you will  respond to my
call,let me start by introducing myself; my name is Steven Greene. i'm  65
years old ,a british living in Dakar ( Senegal). I am a businessman and owns
two companies here in Dakar, married with two children.
 My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago but before this
happened my business and concern for making money was all i lived for i never
really cared about other values in life but since the loss of my family, i have
found a new desire to assist helpless familes. i have been helping orphans in
motherless homes, i have donated some money to orphans in sudan, south africa,
cameroun, brazil, spain, austria ,germany and some asian countries.
 Before i became ill, i kept some money, ten and a half million dollars
($10.5million) to be precise in a long term deposit account in a security
company in Europe .
 Presently, i'm in a hospital my doctor told me i have prostrate cancer that i
have a few months to live.it is my last wish to see this money distributed to
charity organizations. because so much of my wealth has been plundered by
relatives and friends since my illness,hence i cannot live with the agony of
entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them since the money in the
security company is the last fund that i have left.
Right now i am partialy stranded in the hospital due to the nature of my
sickness so i am appealing to you to help me collect the deposit from the
security company in Europe and distribute it amongst charity organizations.
 I would want you to use your discretion to distribute the money and keep 10%
of it for yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for
any cost you might have incured during the process of collecting and
distributing the money to charity organizations. May the good Lord bless you
and your family.
  Please reply to this mail .... as i can only communicate through my laptop
which is by my bed,as soon as i get your response i shall then give you the
necessary informations you need to collect this money

With Regards,
Steven Greene.