birding-aus

RE: REF@NAA.GOV.AU

Subject: RE:
From: Canberra <>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:21:08 +1000
Dear Sir or Madam

Your inquiry has been received and is being attended to. As we receive
hundreds of inquiries each week your inquiry has been placed in a queue and
will be attended to in order of receipt.

We aim to respond to all inquiries within 30 days. Please advise us if there
is any urgency attached to your inquiry. If you have indicated a date by
which you require a response, we will attempt to meet it and will contact
you if we cannot.

If you did not include text in the subject field of your email, please
resend your email with the words 'Subject added' in the subject field. Due
to technical difficulties, emails sent without text in the subject field may
not be received. The Archives thus cannot guarantee that it will respond to
emails sent without text in the subject field.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of any further
assistance.

Yours sincerely

Reference Officer
National Reference Service