birding-aus

Camera and binos all in one

To: BIRDING-AUS <>
Subject: Camera and binos all in one
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:43:16 +1000
Well, this isn't exactly new technology, although it's the first time
I've seen a big name optics brand produce one.  But you'll note that
the binoculars aren't that powerful, and at 2.1 megapixels with 16MB
of storage, the camera is fairly pitiful for bird-related photography.

That said, for record shots of a rare bird, or to confirm a sighting
later, I can see their value.

Regards,
Chris