birding-aus

Yellow Wagtail at Ash Island NSW

To: Penny Drake-Brockman <>
Subject: Yellow Wagtail at Ash Island NSW
From: Neil Fifer <>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:25:10 +1100
I was at Ash Island today with a mate and we saw the Yellow Wagtail along the track near poles 24. We were driving slowly along in the car and saw it in front about 30 ft away before it disappeared into the grass by the side of the track. We went up and back again but didn't see it again. I had previously seen it on the 12th.
Neil