birding-aus

Yellow Wagtail at Ash Island NSW

To: <>
Subject: Yellow Wagtail at Ash Island NSW
From: "Alan Morris" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:19:46 +1100
Hi Birders,

Annabel asked about Yellow Wagtails at Ash Island, so I wish to advise that the last recorded observation that I am aware of was on 7/3/04. I think Annabel that you have left your run too late however I would be pleased to hear from anyone who has seen the bird since.

Alan Morris
Birding NSW Records Officer