birding-aus

Brisbane birding sites please

To: <>
Subject: Brisbane birding sites please
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:22:44 +1000
If you haven't already done so, I suggest that you look at the Birds Queensland web site. http://www.birdsqueensland.org.au/

This both has a list of good local sites, in the gazetteer, and directions how to get there. There is also a table of links to some other web sites which cover good birding spots.

Your friends can also ring me of 07 3300 3452, I should be free to go out with them, if they want.

Best regards

Tim Murphy