birding-aus

Peoples interested in Bird Rescue/Care

Subject: Peoples interested in Bird Rescue/Care
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:30:54 +1100 (EST)
This is a forward from Rosemary Tully in New Zealand that I recieved in my email today 18/02/2004.
I've just received news that Norske Skog Tasman Limited will again be the Official Sponsor of the 2nd Whakatane Bird Rescue Weekend to be held on August 7 & 8th August. If you have not already put your name down please do so as we may need to find a bigger venue.
Cheers Rosemary

Please pass this message on to your people interested in Bird Rescue/Care.

Areas to be covered.
Kiwi, Penguins and Raptors (Claire Travers, Rosalie Goldsworthy and Dawne Morton) crop feeding, diseases contracted from birds
handling birds.

Dr Richard Norman and
Dr. Brett Gartrell from Massey University

I will forward the programe as soon as possible. Cost $80 for the weekend (same as before). You pay for your motel, breakfast, lunch and evening meal ... (same as before) and if enough people interested we will again hold a dinner on the Saturday (which you will pay for) R.

Rosemary Tully (Whakatane Bird Rescue)
99, Otarawairere Road
Whakatane, 3080
New Zealand
Phone:  006473084347
mobile: 0252090567
website:
www.nzbirds.com/BirdRescue.html

Try the new improved Yahoo! Australia & NZ Search