birding-aus

Coorong.

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Coorong.
From: "rorert john brown" <>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:47:41 +0800
I will be travelling from Mt Gambier to Adelaide in late January and would like to have a look at the Coorong (from a "birding " perspective).  It's a long stretch of coastline!!  Can anyone communicate to me the best access points along the route which will "chalk up" the maximum number of birds in the least possible time?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.   Best wishes to you all for the New Year.  Cheers Robbie Brown.