birding-aus

Re: [disabledbirders] Robins

Subject: Re: [disabledbirders] Robins
From: "John A. Gamblin" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:29:32 -0800 (PST)
G'day Sarah and Alfie,

We have some down here Sarah that don't live by the rules ... not only different shades of red but different colours too .... but then this is the land downunder eh :^D>>> can't wait for the day when Mrs. Yellow Robin meets up with and falls in love with Mr. "Red" Breast.

Perhaps that is how we got our "Rainbows" eh :^D>>>
  /DIV>
Hey that would make a beaut bird quiz question eh?

How many Robins around the planet earth have different colours and different shades of colour?

Cheers and Abba Good day .... JAG

Sarah & Martin Brown <> wrote:

Do they all have the same colour breast?  or are some brighter red than others?

TIA Sarah and Alfie in Gloucs UK.

The fox is an opportunistic predator and scavenger with a wide ranging diet including insects, fruit and other vegetation as well as meat and carrion.

Do you Yahoo!?