birding-aus

Re: White Ibis

To: <>
Subject: Re: White Ibis
From: "Neill Greg" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:31:57 +1000
I am wondering why the White Ibis is being targeted, is it because of the possible threats to human health?  If it is because of the numbers why aren't all the other dominate birds, Crows, Noisy Miners, and possibly Currawongs also targeted for control.  They have all benefited from co-existing with humans to the detriment of other bird species.

Greg