birding-aus

For bird video people

Subject: For bird video people
From: Katarina Stenman <>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:56:03 +0200
Hi

Today I found an interesting website with a searchable database with videos
of various bird species. It is run by the "Handbook of the birds of the
world" company Lynx editiones. It has just started so there are not many
videos subitted yet but bring our your cameras and go for it folks! Who
will submit the first Galah movie?  ;-)
You will need a Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher to be able to see the
videos.

http://www.hbw.com/ibc/phtml/families.phtml

Katarina
Umeå, Sweden