birding-aus

Re Colin T. Richardson

Subject: Re Colin T. Richardson
From: John and Pat Elliott <>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
Attn: Russell Woodford
Dear Mr. Woodford,

I have hopes that Mr. Colin Richardson may be a member, or at least on your Birding-au list.  He is a distant relative and I have been attempting to contact him thru the only email address I have <> which I noted is the same address he used in contacting you back in 1998.  At that time I believe he lived in Tottenham, NSW.  We are related thru James Houston of Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland.

If you can advise me of his address, or contact him and ask him to contact me, it will be greatly appreciated by all concerned.  Thank you.

John L. Elliott

Do you Yahoo!?