birding-aus

White-winged Trillers.

Subject: White-winged Trillers.
From: David Parker <>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:59:23 +1000
Hello all,

Regarding Trillers, their presence in the Riverina at the present is
unbelievable. They are in greater numbers than I have ever seen before in
the Riverina since moving up here in 1999. Almost any timbered area on the
Plains has a triller or more.

Letter-winged Kite has also been recently observed near Booroorban, as have
Orange and Crimson Chats (on the Hay Plains), Ground Cuckoo-Shrikes west
near Kyalite and a single Black Honeyeater has already been observed for the
season in Deniliquin.

Cheers
David

David Parker