birding-aus

Does anyone know how I can get hold of Brett Jarrett?

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Does anyone know how I can get hold of Brett Jarrett?
From: "Simon Mustoe" <>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:40:51 +1000
Hi,

Sorry for this slightly irrelevant email, but I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get in touch with Brett Jarrett? I have been told he has moved to Tasmania but I have had no luck finding a phone number or email address for him. I would be most grateful if anyone could email me back - or in fact Brett himself if he is on this forum.

Regards,

Simon.