birding-aus

Pentax Digi-Binos

Subject: Pentax Digi-Binos
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:38:29 -0700 (PDT)
Pssst when coupled with thee very latest paint shop pro? many USA and UK bird photgraphers say final image is created with swish puta programs? like first lunar photo's and NASA? A busy JAG waddles off to meet Jean Effy Phist ... I hope she's a good looking Gnaw wee jun West Indian :^D>>> visions of a West Indian who is brilliant at snow skiing :^D>>>

Back Tomorrow. JAG yer av Whag