birding-aus

Ozbirdpix problems

Subject: Ozbirdpix problems
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Simon at egg on mobile and All,

I had a phone call from everyones friend in Adelaide last night, much discussion about animal behaviour and his extreme out of the norm animal behaviour of his fine dog Luther (Loofie) Tones can you lend me your ear for a minute.

As far as this olde phart is concerned IT DOES NOT matter if it's a dog ... a cat ... a raptor ... a mountain ape ... when they go through change something else is the cause.

That fine VET over there, I think, should have gone for a head scan first. Chasing tails for the cause IS NOT the way to go.

JAG with hands that look like the moon. Bird behaviour study is fun and truly rewarding as long as you log dates of doughnuts being placed in a human beard, stale early morning doughnuts no where near as nice and they have this tendency to block the shower drain when mixed with the feathers of the bird you shower with.

Oh Oh is it my fauly about the spam and porn? did someone misread what I said?

JAG potters/waddles off to meet up with Jean Effy phist ... didn't sound like a lady on the phone? :^D>>> deep West Inidan accent ;^D>>>

Have a great birding day reveryone, we can't here at present fog is to think. See "Rustybubs" I can be nice, not one mention about those interstate and the climatic conditions :^D>>> giggle cackle like my new one. Ooroo lub to the world from JAG.

wrote:

You must be kidding. My ice cube has just left me ! I'M Devastated.

I maybe off-line for a few weeks due the Cryogenics

Kind Regards,

Simon Hayes
NSW

Do you Yahoo!?