birding-aus

Test

Subject: Test
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you and bless ewe young Hay Nonie Mouse person

A new world record 2 mins 35

Told you Tones owl beaut dis list is didn't eye eh? better then many medicines we are given, I think Andrew and Russell should be able to claim all costs for this list via Medicare at least.

Toodlepip JAG de Whag

wrote:
Well actually the last Great Auk seen in Wales would have
been before the last ever was killed in, I think, Iceland,
in, I think, 1825 but as you all well know it was called the
penguin before the penguin was the penguin. Surely that
great Welshman Penn Gwynne would have told you all this.

But could be - or even me - be humbugging you ?

Anonminous

Do you Yahoo!?