birding-aus

Doing me best that I can

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Doing me best that I can
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Rustybubs and Handy Andrew,

What's wrong with giving me a week off in the "frudge" eh? Percy Jones sucks eggs and Alex Jesalenko can't fly? finks of other nasties to say?

Umm Andrew has only twitched 20 living birds?

No .. I've got it ... they are both sucking Albert Park Lake dry ... yep that should do it, if not then this advert might to the trick?

Blatant JAG

One UK and One Oz correct "From the Heart" competition entry sofa.

Don't forget it's on tonight and about our oceans. Back in a few days time.

Do you Yahoo!?