birding-aus

Lance Ferris and his pelicans

Subject: Lance Ferris and his pelicans
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
G'day all,

For anyone that missed last night's Ozbeeb (maybe another Oz rarity? :^D>>>) then I hope you enjoy this. It's a sad fact of life about the wholesale damage we do to thee true Ozzies eh?

Enjoy this. I was near to tears last night as I watched the beaut show on MY ABC.

What a truly wonderful fellow "Lance Ferris" is, then again perhaps he dives in to get away from some so called wildlife carers? another one living below the poverty line eh?

Ooroo from JAG waiting for the program transcipt heads off singing "Beatles" two of us.

Do you Yahoo!?