|From:||"Al Faek" <>|
|Date:||Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:57:13 +0300|
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
Under the patronage of the ministry of tourism
Damascus international Tourists meeting for
Businessmen and Investors
Meeting date: 22-23/7/2003
Activities of the meeting
· Presentation offers and investment of potential opportunities in Syria presented by the Ministry of Tourism for the first time.
· Presentation of the project and investing offers, presented by the companies and individual as per the project form.
· Arranging mutual meeting among businessmen and investors to discuss the touristic investment chances.
· showning the latest successful touristic investment.
· Meeting counterparts in the field of tourism.
· offering a membership card of the meeting with the handbag, which includ literature of the full program of meeting .
The main topics for businessmen and investors in Damascus International Touristic Meeting.
· Touristic investments in Syrian Arab Republic, which will be presented by the ministry of tourism.
· reviewing the investing offers and projects which the participants may present.
· the reality of investing offers and which are possible in Syrian Arab Republic.
· the advantages and guarantees which Syrian Arab Republic offer for protecting the investors and theinvestments.
· reviewing the projects and investment projects that are offered by the Syrian ministries.
· Touristic atmosphere in Syria and promotions for Syrian tourism.
· Seminar about tourist marketing.
Looking forward to your participation and presence at Damascus International Touristic Meeting for businessmen and investors.
Kindly provide us with your activities and your field of interest to enable us to help you and arrange meetings with your counterparts in your field .
· I like to meet my counterpart in the field of:
· Company name:
· Telephone no:
· delegated person:
· hotel room (five stars hotel)
Note: For hotel reservation, our booking will be at Sheraton hotel (100 us$) per day.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Tel : 00963 11 2453918
00963 11 2455732
00963 93 244299
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Perth Pelagic, Frank O'Connor|
|Next by Date:||*Feeding wild birds*, Mules, Michael|
|Previous by Thread:||Perth Pelagic, Frank O'Connor|
|Next by Thread:||*Feeding wild birds*, Mules, Michael|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|
The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: email@example.com.EDU.AU