birding-aus

Early digging info

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Early digging info
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
G'day nearly all,

I was doing some nerdy stuff searching fur dis and dat on who would appear first in "Rule rule Oz" for mawn nin tucker? .... I know it's spelt dat way as dose ondi telstra link onder
wed nest day nite link up, birdo's chat, tell me so, nuffin tar do wiv wear day was burn.

Five on line last night, the rehabbers once a month dollar fifty one hour phone cawll grows, bird life is improving. Hang on that's not right it's a dollar fifty for me once every five months.

Anyways back to non exclusionary writing .... yesterday one of the fine folk on the phone link told me about using www.hotbot.com to 60 per cent of what it can do. Thought you might like to see how clever it is and how long you can make the search criteria string.

I think I'll make a wooden finger for those fine folk for doing the walking, thereby saving one of mine.

I know thee above will help many so I thought many would like to see why I missed my Ozbeeb last night.

Very windy down here at the moment lots and lots of backward flying Galahs, poor ladies trying to get back home to their nest after shopping no doubt.

Toodlepip ..... lub tar 99.31 per cent JAG de Whag.

Do you Yahoo!?