birding-aus

Enough of JAG

Subject: Enough of JAG
From: jag dag <>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:47:41 +1000 (EST)
Thank you Pipe Down for saying what many of us haven't yet had the courage to do.

JAG, your contributions are becoming eccentric to the point of obscure.  If you are losing your marbles, some sympathy is called for.  Otherwise could you please try and bring some sense into your drivellings?

I have tried for months to get through the convoluted and incomprehensible writing style with incessant 'in-jokes' and double meanings.  It has proved too much.  JAG, your postings are losing credibility.  Having to work so hard to understand what the heck you are on about detracts from the value of the content.

I know you are capable of using something approaching english, the chosen language of our forum, and I earnestly request that you do so.  Your non-stop drivel is driving me mad.

Now... having got that off my chest, I must acknowldedge and honour the spirit JAG has shown in keeping humour paramount in all his conversations / diatribes / discourses.

I am probably just an old git myself and probably the poorer for not appreciating the humour.  But sometimes things just need to be said.
 :-)  MT

Yahoo! Mobile