birding-aus

Successful twitch

To: Laurie Living <>, Tony Russell <>
Subject: Successful twitch
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 19:08:28 -0700 (PDT)
Pssst Pssst forget sumfin did we sarge? I think Laurie has something really going for him that you don't? his surname. You won't believe owl upset "Eggy" was, had a bath she did, helped Dad clean, tidy and vacuum she did, sat by the window all day she did, looking out for her ex adles aid friend she did.

 ~@:^D>>>

And Tones forgets which way Hastings is on thee zippy skippy highway.

I don't know ... tisk tisk tisk goes back to working on "Thee Birdo's set of Sad Man who's sane" thee "he doo kay shun all card set".

Ooroo from JAG ex Royal Gunner .... poop missed him.

Laurie Living <> wrote:

Hi Tony,

Where to look for the pratincole and shoveller at the Farm?
Is morning the best time to see them?
Heading there tomorrow.
Cheers
Laurie Living

Tony Russell texterd:
Who says he's a twitcher??
Drove from Adelaide to Geelong yesterday ( Wed), got the Oriental Pratincoles ( lifer ) and the Northern Shoveler (seen before) this morning by 8.30, and drove home again Thursday, just got home.
First tick for the year.
Excellent!
Tony.

Second one will be behind yer ears ....