birding-aus

Beginning birding

Subject: Beginning birding
From: "jade welch" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:11:45 +1000

Kurtis

That's great to hear. I started out birding when i was young but because i have had serious commitments to sport, some environmental work, school work etc etc i just haven't been able to get time to go out to the places where there was more then just myna birds and rainbow lorikeets. I thought i was the youngest on the list so it is great to see someone like you who has already developed an interest in birding. I was always put down at school for liking birds however i have been in various newspaper articles and on various tv shows and the news for my environmental activities, and thanks to this i graduated  with great pride and alot of respect. You could say many were eating there words but i hold no grudges. Anyway I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Keep up the good work.
Yours Sincerely
Mr Jade Welch
Gold Coast,
Queensland