birding-aus

Re: Re: [BIRDING-AUS] Recent observations

Subject: Re: Re: [BIRDING-AUS] Recent observations
From: "Tim Bawden" <>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:46:17 +1000
I work in the area near the Princess Highway/Monash Freeway and often see the
corellas. During the day a large number of them seem to congregate around
Eumemmerring College to make noise and harass the ravens. They seem to be
almost all long-billed with one or two little's seen occasionally.

Cheers
Tim