birding-aus

VACANCY-Newcastle Pelagic Sun 30 March 2003

Subject: VACANCY-Newcastle Pelagic Sun 30 March 2003
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:47:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

            I have had a couple of drop-outs in the last few days and now have 2 vacancies on the Newcastle Pelagic Trip this coming Sunday. (30.3.03).

            It is a deep sea trip going 80-90km offshore in search of some of the rarer pelagic seabirds.  We depart 6am from Swansea Jetty and return between 4pm and 5pm.  The cost is $80 (pay on the morning) and food and drinks are supplied.

Regards

Richard Baxter

Do you Yahoo!?