birding-aus

Funding for the Kakapo

Subject: Funding for the Kakapo
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:11:32 -0800 (PST)

Wasn't it once said any advertising is good advertising? What I "WOOD" dearly love to know is? is there somewhere out there, perhaps in the land of the "Longe White Cloud" a moulded "Kakapo" fridge magnet?

Perhaps some young Silver Fern could steer me to obtaining one or more?

My Oz fridge is adorned with many fridge magnets, many New Zealand birds live with and near Penn Gwynne. Whilst another promotes peace harmony and well being on planet ark just like the latest from the Oz govt.

Where's the T shirts?

And you Bill Stent, just watch it okay? I've paid for a fool one hour arguement with young "Penhallurick" and that's what I'm going to get.

I saw the superb "Catalyst" show last night and the fine recovery program performed. Sat there afterwards thinking about ALL the work done, quite staggering. What was nice though was to be reminded what the colour "GREEN" looks like.

Grumpy Olde John A. Gamblin in his drought riddled land wondering why we pollute thee ocean around Oz with sewerage outfall? whilst animals and birds are being lost to the drought?

Bill Stent <> wrote:

I think that Laurie was referring to people who missed the show as "losers" rather than the heroes who have saved the kakapo ...

Aragorn the Arrogant  (Bill Stent)

Do you Yahoo!?