birding-aus

MoodWatch

Subject: MoodWatch
From: Colin Field <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:24:05 +1100
Just noticed. One of my incoming BirdingAus emails has been awarded three chilli peppers by my email program, Eudora. The three chilli peppers are to alert me to the fact that "the message is on fire (it has content that is offensive)". The subject of the email is "Crested Shrike-tits". Now isn't that fascinating!!!

P.S. When I tried to "queue" this outgoing, Eudora gave me the following "Mo
d Warning":

"Your message to "Brding-Aus" regarding "MoodWatch" is the sort of thing that might get your keyboard washed out with soap, if you get my drift. You might consider toning it down." Must rush - I'm going to explore the program further and see if i can find the censorship list Eudora uses. That way I might learn some really dirty words.